[phenixbb] How critical is ncs operator for real space refinement

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 21 14:31:37 PST 2020

Hi Yangqi,

Yes, phenix.simple_ncs_from_pdb is the tool to search for NCS in models.
Documentation:
https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/simple_ncs_from_pdb.html

Also, it is available in GUI: "Select atoms" -> "NCS" -> "Find NCS" but
with less options available. For matrices you'll have to run command-line.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.