[phenixbb] IUCr2020 Computing School in Nove Hrady - 17th to 22nd August - Registration opened

Claudia Millán Nebot cmncri at ibmb.csic.es
Mon Feb 24 05:37:33 PST 2020

Apologies for missing the poster in the previous email, attached :)

Claudia Millán (cmncri at ibmb.csic.es)

Crystallographic Methods Group

http://chango.ibmb.csic.es

Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona (IBMB-CSIC)

Barcelona, Spain

LinkedIn: es.linkedin.com/in/claudiamillan/
<http://es.linkedin.com/pub/claudia-mill%C3%A1n/60/a76/821/>

ResearchGate:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Claudia_Millan?ev=hdr_xprf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cheshireminima