[phenixbb] PhD position available

Tobias Beck tobiasbeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 05:42:06 PST 2020

Dear all,

There is an opening for a PhD position in my group. The Beck group recently
moved to Hamburg, where we have labs well-equipped for chemistry,
biochemistry and molecular biology. Moreover, state-of-the-art facilities
for structural characterizations such as PETRA III are close by.

The project involves protein redesign, protein chemistry and
characterization and more. The post is available immediately / upon
arrangement. Full details of the post and the applications process are
available here:
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/uhh/stellenangebote/wissenschaftliches-personal/exzellenzcluster-cui/15-03-20-70-en.pdf

The group homepage can be found here:
https://www.chemie.uni-hamburg.de/institute/pc/arbeitsgruppen/beck.html

Deadline for applications is March 15 2020.

Please contact me for further information or informal inquiries: tobias.beck
@chemie.uni-hamburg.de

Best, Tobias.

Prof. Dr. Tobias Beck
University of Hamburg