[phenixbb] phenix.resolve_cryo_em

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Sun Aug 23 16:31:08 PDT 2020

Hi Reza,

Yes, I'm sorry about that.  The current nightly build fixes one clipping
issue (wrong boxing done by default).  If that doesn't work, please let me
know and I'll try to help.

Another option is to box your map before running resolve_cryo_em and then
specify "box_before_analysis=False"  and then you can control the clipping
yourself. (You can use map_box to do this)

All the best,
Tom T

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 4:13 PM Reza Khayat <rkhayat at ccny.cuny.edu> wrote:

> ​Hi,
>

> I'm running into a clipping issue with phenix.resolve_cryo_em. The
> program seems to be improving the map; however, portions of the map get
> clipped. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
>

> Best wishes,
> Reza
>

> Reza Khayat, PhD
> Associate Professor
> City College of New York
> Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
> New York, NY 10031

Thomas C Terwilliger
Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Senior Scientist, New Mexico Consortium
100 Entrada Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544
Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tel: 505-431-0010