[phenixbb] moving folders

Thomas, Leonard M. lmthomas at ou.edu
Tue Aug 18 09:37:04 PDT 2020

Hello,

I know this come up every so often by my google-fu is sorely lacking to find the answer.  How does one move a project folder?  I have a project and not thinking things through set it up in the wrong folder.  I would like to move the whole thing to another folder maintaining the project structure.

Thanks,
Len

Leonard Thomas, Ph.D.
Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory
Oklahoma COBRE in Structural Biology
Price Family Foundation Institute of Structural Biology
University of Oklahoma
Stephenson Life Sciences Research Center
101 Stephenson Parkway
Norman, OK 73019-5251
Office: (405)325-1126
lmthomas at ou.edu<mailto:lmthomas at ou.edu>