[phenixbb] group on special position

Arthur Glasfeld glasfeld at reed.edu
Thu Aug 13 10:18:41 PDT 2020

Hi Karine,
I did give that a try, but the phosphate jumped out of the density.  My guess is that the symmetry relationship between O2, O3 and O4 means that if each is at full occupancy, they then occupy each of the three positions so there’s a clash between all three in each asymmetric unit. I’ve also tried setting O2 to 1.00 occupancy, and O3 & O4 to 0.00.  Again, the phosphate jumps out of density...

Thanks,
Arthur