[phenixbb] Phenix.Refine fix WXC has no effect

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 10 15:09:27 PDT 2020

Mark

Pavel is best to answer this but he will return on Thursday. Someone else
may offer guidance until then.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov