[phenixbb] Problem with molecular replacement

Shramana Chatterjee schatter90 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:43:21 PDT 2020

Hi,

I am trying to solve a structure using a data solved by SAD as an reference
(ensemble in phaser). The structure I am trying to solve has 100% sequence
identity with the solved one. The problem that I am facing during Phaser MR
is that, in the solved structure there are 6 molecules in the ASU although
I am getting maximum 4 molecules in the ASU and also Rfree is around 0.49
just after the phaser. Phaser is showing a good values of LLG (>500) and
TFZ (>8).

It would be very helpful if I get any suggestion about the above-mentioned
problem.

Thank you in advance.