[phenixbb] COVID-19 protease inhibitors - 2nd call for designs - Thurs midnight

Frank von Delft frank.vondelft at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 07:15:03 PDT 2020

All - last week's call for compound designs to the CoV-2 main protease
(https://covid.postera.ai/covid)
elicited an astonishing response...  (I confess I was quite taken aback.)

I just realised I should let this BB know the second call for designs is
now open. *Deadline is tomorrow 23:59 PST (April 2nd). *(Apologies for
those that weren't following on twitter.)*

*Two things:

  * we're asking for designs especially focusing on covalent inhibitors
    (read more here
    <https://discuss.postera.ai/t/screening-cascade-fast-track-and-regular-track-of-designs/567>)
  * the most convincing designs will be fast-tracked by spending more
    money to cut several weeks off the testing (read more here
    <https://discuss.postera.ai/t/screening-cascade-fast-track-and-regular-track-of-designs/567>)

Happy designing!

Frank