[phenixbb] Submissions to the Computational Crystallography Newsletter – 15 NOV 19

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 9 15:25:03 PDT 2019

Folks

Calling for articles and short communications of interest to
structural biologists. The deadline for submission for the January
202-0 issue is 15 November 2019.

The Computational Crystallography Newsletter (CCN) is an electronic
newsletter for structural biologists, and is published online every 6
months. Feature articles, meeting announcements and reports can be
submitted to me at any time for consideration. Submission of text by
email or word-processing files using the CCN templates is requested.
Past newsletters and a Microsoft Word template are available at
www.phenix-online.org/newsletter
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.phenix-2Donline.org_newsletter&d=DwMFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=zt4Qj8ahfv42zANn-es3-lSWSf_6mV4QhsE2cxIoCs0&m=6kJB02dWgH5jNfFuhfT6fZeX3inCxMYs0xECxmUWiI8&s=KV_YG5erC5bS9xPIO5C0FTpz_6FpTHeru_MbrNKuDX0&e=>.

As a reminder, the last issue is detailed here.

July 2019 <http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2019_07.pdf>

Articles
- Processing serial crystallographic data from XFELs or synchrotrons using
the cctbx.xfel GUI
<http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2019_07.pdf#page=11>

Short Communications
- Automatic β-peptide linking in Phenix
<http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2019_07.pdf#page=5>
- phenix.hbond: a new tool for annotation hydrogen bonds
<http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2019_07.pdf#page=7>
- Bytes and Bobs : Accelerating python code with Numba
<http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2019_07.pdf#page=8>

Fitting tips #18 – A subversive kind of misfit “water”
<http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2019_07.pdf#page=2>

FAQ - Can I submit my X-ray model to the Protein Data Bank in PDB format?
<http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2019_07.pdf#page=4>
Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov