[phenixbb] Postdoctoral position

Tobias Beck tobiasbeck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 04:51:32 PDT 2019

Dear all,

The Beck group is moving to Hamburg, where we will have labs well-equipped
for chemistry, biochemistry and molecular biology. Moreover,
state-of-the-art facilities for structural characterizations such as PETRA
III are close by.

We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow, funded by the Boehringer
Ingelheim Foundation, for a project involving protein redesign, protein
production and functionalization, and application in imaging and therapy.

You should have a PhD degree in chemistry, biochemistry or biology and some
experience with protein production and purification. Skills in structural
biology / computational design are a plus. The post is available from
January 01 2020.

Full details of the post and the applications process are available here:
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/uhh/stellenangebote/wissenschaftliches-personal/fakultaet-mathematik-informatik-und-naturwissenschaften/06-10-19-475-en.pdf

The group homepage can be found here:
https://www.chemie.uni-hamburg.de/institute/pc/arbeitsgruppen/beck.html
https://www.ac.rwth-aachen.de/extern/beck/

The deadline for applications is Oct 06 2019.

Please contact me for further information or informal inquiries:
tobias.beck at chemie.uni-hamburg.de

Best, Tobias.

Dr. Tobias Beck
- independent group leader -