[phenixbb] Error in sequence assignment

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Sun Nov 17 16:32:18 PST 2019

Hi Nicholas,

I'm afraid there isn't a way to say which sequence goes with which chain.

I would suggest using the tool phenix.replace_side_chains.  Give it 1 chain
and 1 sequence and if they have the same length it should just put it in.
If it doesn't work, try phenix.sequence_from_map which can do the same
thing.

Let me know if that doesn't do it!
All the best,
Tom T