[phenixbb] geometry_restraints.edits.scale_restraints

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu May 2 10:39:44 PDT 2019

Wei

It was removed because it is far too dangerous. Clearly, it should be
removed from the FAQ.

However, I'm happy to help you with the problem that initiate this question.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov