[phenixbb] Phenix Rosetta hybrid refinement PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH error

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 23 08:21:39 PDT 2019

Needs to be a single directory.

There are a few problems with Rosetta and Phenix integration so I need to
ask some questions.

1. Which version of Rosetta did you install?

2. Did the command  rosetta.build_phenix_interface complete successfully?

3. Did rosetta.run_tests complete successfully?

4. Are you running OSX High Sierra?

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov