[phenixbb] MAD merged dataset deposition

Eugene Osipov e.m.osipov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:05:12 PST 2019

Hello, everyone,
I have solved the structure of heme containing protein using anomalous
signal from Fe atom (~1.739 anstroms) and further refined it using native
dataset (0.9 angstroms).
Structure was solved in AutoSol. The question is "What is the best way to
deposit mtz with both datasets?"
Should I merge and scale them simultaneously or can I deposit output file
from AutoSol overall_best_refine_data.mtz, which contains F,FP, Rfree and
HL coefficients?
P.S.: please, respond in PM, I have only digest subscription on phenixBB.

Thank you in advance!
--
Evgenii Osipov
Laboratory for Biocrystallography,