[phenixbb] Copying mtz file

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 25 00:22:37 PDT 2019

Hi Mirek,

based on your description this sounds like a bug or undesired feature at
least! Could you please send me the files so that I can repeat your
experience myself and see what's happening?

As a work-around you can re-generate flags as Tim suggested but chances
are someone annoying like myself asks to prove no memory left from
previous set and that is very hard to prove, and if not proven there
will be a doubt! Although indeed, re-generating and running some
refinement should be just fine, I agree!

Good luck!
Pavel