[phenixbb] Copying mtz file

Tim Grüne tim.gruene at univie.ac.at
Tue Jun 25 00:08:46 PDT 2019

Dear Mirek,

it is a stubborn myth the Free-R flags need to be conserved. You can
simply regenerate a new set of flags. This does not compromise the free
F-value. This is based on what I would call Tickle's conjecture, even
though with one of his latest emails on the ccp4bb, where he explained
this in an extremely beautiful manner, it is not a conjecture anymore,
rather a corollary.

It is sad that even some well established crystallographers stick to
said myth.

Best regards,
Tim

cc ccp4bb for information