[phenixbb] Refining alternate conformation of duplex DNA

ABHISHEK SUMAN bo16resch11001 at iith.ac.in
Wed Jun 19 22:23:23 PDT 2019

Hi Pavel,

Thank you so much for providing the information and sharing the link. It
was indeed useful. It helped a lot. I am now able to do so.

Thanks
Abhishek

*________________________________________________*

*Abhishek Suman*

*Research Scholar, PhD*

C/o, Dr. Rajakumara Eerappa

Macromolecular Structural Biology Group

Department of Biotechnology

R# 517,315, Academic Block - A

Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad

Kandi 502 285 Sangareddy

Telangana INDIA

Contact: +91 91002 74548 (O)

         +91 80843 11898 (R)

Email: abhisheks.iith at gmail.com

*Please don't print this e-mail or attachment unless necessary. Preserve
trees on the planet.*