[phenixbb] Senior Scientist opportunity in Protein Engineering within Sanofi Biologics Research
yanfengzhou.pku at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:40:17 PDT 2019
We have a new Senior Scientist opportunity in Protein Engineering within
Sanofi Biologics Research. Please follow the link below for application
*Senior Scientist- Framingham/MA*
A highly motivated structural biologist is sought to join our structural
biology team in Protein Engineering within Sanofi US Biologics Research
department. We use leading edge crystallography, cryoEM, and computational
modeling tools to support different project needs from Sanofi’s
multi-targeting multi-modality research pipeline. Our structural biology
team has a great track record of publications in the area of biologics
characterization, antibody engineering and multi-specific antibodies.
- Work closely with experienced scientists in a dynamic and highly
collaborative global environment.
- Plan with project teams to address their questions of biologics
candidate with customized structural biology tools.
- Deliver high quality structural information of antibody antigen
complex using crystallography, cryoEM, and HDX-MS as needed.
- Provide structure based analysis and rational design with
computational programs to optimize biologics candidate, including epitope
analysis and comparison, structure-function relationship, developability
risk mitigation, stability, humanization/simianization, and affinity
- Ph.D. in protein crystallography, cryoEM, or equivalent with less than
5 years of postdoctoral or industrial experience.
- Proven in-depth knowledge and expertise in protein structural
biology and biochemistry demonstrated preferably through principal
authorship in peer-reviewed publication(s).
- Specifically, candidate must have extensive experience in protein
construct optimization, protein purification, data collection
determination either with crystallography or cryoEM with strong protein
- Expertise in common crystallography or cryoEM software and
refinement at low resolution are required.
- Strong and consistent written and oral communication ability in
- Experience with biochemical biophysical assays/techniques (DLS,
MALS, DSF, HPLC, AUC) and mass spectrometry.
- Knowledge of antibody structures, experience with CRO or project
management are also desirable.
- Experience with developability prediction and engineering.
- Familiarity with lab robotics and automation and other protein
biophysical characterization techniques is preferred.
- Programming skill with Python, Perl, MATLAB, etc is a plus.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;
nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex,
gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation;
disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status;
domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic
information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any
other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and
embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness
diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where
those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our
colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity
of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal
opportunity for all.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the phenixbb