[phenixbb] upgrading phenix version on linux

Folmer Fredslund folmerf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 03:21:56 PDT 2019

Hello,

Yes, the new install will be in a new location.

It's possible to have several different versions of phenix installed
alongside each other.

There's no need to remove the older installation, other than to free fisk
space.

Remember to change your setup to source the environment in the new install.

Best regards
Folmer