[phenixbb] Comprehensive validation fatal problems interpreting model

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 11 11:26:34 PDT 2019

Hi Ahmad,

The message says that you have unknown ligands and need to supply
information about them. There is a tool ReadySet under "Refinement"
category to generate this information. I'll send the outcome of this tool
off-list. Supply these files along with the model and everything should
work. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.