[phenixbb] exclude atoms/regions in real space refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 4 23:01:40 PDT 2019

Hi Filip,

no, this is not possible in phenix.real_space_refine at the moment. I
feel the pressure by having this sort of questions multiple times a
week, on and off list. So implementing this functionality is in my todo
list. I can't hint you about ETA given I'm booked all the way till
November, sorry.

A question I ask everyone who requests this feature: why you need to do
this and why cutting out a piece of model and a map in a box isn't
working to mimic this?

Cheers,
Pavel