[phenixbb] Refining an ion on a special position

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 11 13:56:39 PST 2019

Just for the archive record: I think this only works well if the entity
that sits on special position is single-atom. For anything else (like a
ligand crossing a symmetry element) the trick with reducing occupancy
and excluding atoms from non-bonded repulsions with their symmetry mates
is what works.

Pavel