[phenixbb] Rotamer restraints in phenix.real_space_refine

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 27 16:12:12 PST 2019

Hi Ashley,

Do you have "local_grid_search" box checked in refinement
settings->strategy when running 1.14? This should be on by default since
1.14, but it was not the case in 1.13. Sometimes people using .eff files
from 1.13 in later versions end up without old defaults for refinement
strategy, disabling rotamer fitting.

I can have a closer look if you send me the .log file (off-list).

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.