[phenixbb] Junior group leader opportunity in infection research (Braunschweig, Germany)

Blankenfeldt, Wulf Wulf.Blankenfeldt at helmholtz-hzi.de
Fri Feb 22 01:53:47 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to bring your attention to a job opening for a junior research group leader at the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research in Braunschweig, Germany. The opening is broadly for infection research, and structural biologists should also feel encouraged to apply. The HZI has state-of-the-art facilities for x-ray crystallography and, through our participation in the CSSB on the DESY campus in Hamburg, to cryo-EM. We also have a protein sample production facility and equipment for biochemical/biophysical characterization.

More details about the position and application requirements (deadline Feb. 28th!) can be found here:

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job?id=672825

Best regards,

Wulf

Helmholtz-Zentrum f?r Infektionsforschung GmbH | Inhoffenstra?e 7 | 38124 Braunschweig | www.helmholtz-hzi.de

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Frau MinDir'in Prof. Dr. Veronika von Messling
Stellvertreter: MinDirig R?diger Eichel, Nieders?chsisches Ministerium f?r Wissenschaft und Kultur
Gesch?ftsf?hrung: Prof. Dr. Dirk Heinz; Silke Tannapfel
Gesellschaft mit beschr?nkter Haftung (GmbH)
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Braunschweig
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Braunschweig, HRB 477