[phenixbb] Phenix refine on queueing server

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 22 10:23:56 PDT 2019

If you can type the appropriate command to submit and check the status of
jobs on the intended queue then you should be fine. Currently, there is no
tutorial specifically for queue but the GUI should be helpful.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov