[phenixbb] cut out density

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Wed Aug 14 05:34:05 PDT 2019

Hi Pan,
This means your computer does not have enough memory for this method. Try
instead:  (1) cut out a box of density that contains the part you want with
phenix.map_box.  Then (2) use cut_out_density to get just the right part
from that new map.
All the best,
Tom

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:20 PM xiaowp82 at hotmail.com <xiaowp82 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> I want to use a EM map as a model for molecular replacement. When I run
> "cut_out_density" in PHENIX_GUI,  an error message was appeared: "Resolve
> error message: Could not run resolve with size 547".   Does anyone meet the
> same problem and know how to sovle it? Thanks a lot!
>
> Sincerely yours
>
> Pan

Thomas C Terwilliger
Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Senior Scientist, New Mexico Consortium
100 Entrada Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544
Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tel: 505-431-0010