[phenixbb] Fwd: running phenix.validation from command line

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 8 15:17:57 PDT 2019

Hi Roberto,

I checked in basic functionality so that adding "pickle=True" to the
command line will dump the same results object that the GUI uses for
displaying the data. The filename is currently hard-coded as
"validation_cryoem.pkl" and that file will be overwritten without warning,
but I'll be adding more functionality to make it more user friendly.

The feature will be available in the next build that will be released this
week.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging