[phenixbb] Phenix elbow taxol

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 4 08:00:26 PDT 2019

Your problems arise from not having the same atom names in the model and
the restraints. I suggest you use the PDB and/or restraints I sent and fit
it into the model. This can be done several ways but Phenix has the
LigandFit program for just such a task. Once you fit the taxol from the PDB
and/or restraints (you can supply both to LigandFit and the restraints are
the best choice) you will not see the same problem.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov