[phenixbb] validation_cryoem

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 1 12:35:23 PDT 2019

Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately, there are no options available to enhance the
phenix.validation_cryoem command-line output at the moment. To get more
information on geometry in command-line, I would suggest to run separate
tools like
phenix.clashscore
phenix.rotalyze
phenix.ramalyze
phenix.cablam
phenix.molprobity

Some of them have options to change output, but by default they will report
full everything they found. GUI uses them under the hood, so you should get
the same results.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.