[phenixbb] Rosetta installation problems (II)

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Sat Oct 6 12:45:28 PDT 2018

Hi Luca,

Please try the latest version of Rosetta 3.10. There was a bug with macOS
10.13.6 that is fixed. I have tested Rosetta 3.10 on macOS 10.13.6 and
Xcode 10. The rosetta.run_tests step completes without using massive
amounts of memory. Also, if you use the GUI for phenix.rosetta_refine,
please use the latest nightly build, dev-3283. There was a bug where the
final R-values are not stored, which caused the GUI to crash.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging