[phenixbb] exclude clashes for non-symmetry contacts

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 2 11:10:33 PDT 2018

Hi Edwin,

Looks like something is wrong with inputs, most likely parameter file. Can
you please share the inputs (model, ligands - if any, additional parameter
files) off-list so we can reproduce and fix the issue. Do you use GUI or
command-line? Do you use GUI atom selection editor to define NCS groups?

Everything will be kept confidential.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.