[phenixbb] postdoc crystallographer job offer; International Institute in Warsaw, 15th Jun

Błażej Bagiński baginskiblazej at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:38:44 PDT 2018

Dear All,

Bujnicki Lab (Laboratory if Bioinformatics and Protein Engineering,
located in the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in
Warsaw) is looking for an experienced (post-doc level)
crystallographer/structural biologist, with an interest in combining
various experimental and computational methods for structure
determination of RNAs and RNA-protein complexes.
Our group is involved in theoretical and experimental research on
nucleic acids and proteins. The current focus is on RNA
sequence-structure-function relationships (in particular 3D modeling),
RNA-protein complexes, and enzymes acting on RNA. The Institute have
in-house crystallographic and computing facilities and is located in the
Ochota campus, surrounded by Polish Academy of Science's institutes and
University of Warsaw's departments of
biology/chemistry/physics/medicine/mathematics interests.

Please find the full job offer in the attachment, as well as in the link
below. The deadline is on 15th of June 2018.
http://genesilico.pl/employment/#5
The webpage of our group can be found here;
http://genesilico.pl/
as well as more information about the Institute:
https://www.iimcb.gov.pl/en/
For more information and questions, please contact this address:
Bujnicki, Janusz: iamb at genesilico.pl

Kind regards,
Błażej Bagiński