[phenixbb] d99 resolution measure availability?

Oliver Clarke olibclarke at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:44:28 PDT 2018

Ah right, thanks Ricardo!

I thought that might be the case, but there was nothing in the command line help or online docs to indicate it, and whenever I attempt to run phenix.mtriage, I get the error "Sorry: No box info (aka crystal symmetry) available”, even when I run it on the map generated by phenix.auto_sharpen. There also doesn’t seem to be any option to provide this info on the command line (except in the form of a model, I guess).

Cheers
Oli