[phenixbb] MR Rosetta fails

Aaron Oakley aarono at uow.edu.au
Wed Mar 28 20:31:35 PDT 2018

Salvete!

I am trying (unsuccessfully) to run MR Rosetta. Im using a MacBookPro running OS X 10.13.3.
The job terminates with

Sorry: mr_rosetta failed...
Sorry routine failed

Please see log file for full error message

The relevant log file rebuild.log terminates with

protocols.jd2.JobDistributor: [ WARNING ] The following options have been set, but have not yet been used:
-in:file:extended_pose 1

I get the same error with phenix-1.13-2998 and phenix-dev-3092.

I'm using rosetta_bin_mac_2018.09.60072_bundle.

Advice accepted with thanks.

a++
Aaron Oakley
Associate Professor
School of Chemistry | Science, Medicine and Health
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4221 4347 | F +61 2 4221 4287