[phenixbb] Incorrect secondary structure assignment in a .pdb

Ricardo Righetto ricardorighetto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:43:46 PDT 2018

Dear Pavel,

An example of Phenix tool that does not preserve HELIX/SHEET records is
phenix.ready_set (I have version 1.13-2998). Is this a bug or normal
behavior? (apologies for getting slightly off topic)

And thanks for clarifying about the behavior of secondary structure
restraints in phenix.real_space_refine!

Best wishes,

--
Ricardo Diogo Righetto