[phenixbb] Local sharpening error

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Thu Jan 18 12:53:15 PST 2018

Hi Ricardo,

I'm sorry, yes you do have to supply a sequence file for local sharpening.
I will fix the documentation.  If you want you can just put in a dummy
sequence and supply a value for "solvent_content=xxx" and that will
accomplish the same thing.

Let me know if that doesn't do it!
all the best,
Tom T

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Ricardo Righetto <ricardorighetto at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to do local sharpening with phenix.auto_sharpen, with the
> following command:
>
> phenix.auto_sharpen map.mrc resolution=4.0 local_sharpening=True
>
> Then it runs the global sharpening first as expected, but when it gets to
> the local sharpening it crashes with the following error:
>
> Sorry: Please specify a sequence file with seq_file=myseq.seq
>
> Nowhere it says that I would need a .seq file in order to do local
> sharpening (global sharpening works fine). Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Ricardo Diogo Righetto

Thomas C Terwilliger
Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Senior Scientist, New Mexico Consortium
100 Entrada Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544
Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tel: 505-431-0033