[phenixbb] Plots of local real-space CC

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 27 09:22:41 PST 2018

Hi Murphy,

Near table below the "Multi-criterion plot" button, you can click "Save all
results to file" to create a comma-separated text file with all the numbers
for the graphs. You can then extract the CC values with a spreadsheet or
some other parsing method.

Let us know of any other questions. Thanks!

Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road, M/S 33R0345
Berkeley, CA 94720
Tel: (510) 486-5709