[phenixbb] Computational Crystallography Newsletter, Volume 9, Number 1

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 8 10:54:09 PST 2018

Folks

Because Word does not create the correct hyperlinks when converted to PDF
(in my hands) and the GEMMI article has some interesting websites, I have
updated that article with footnotes.

Enjoy.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov