[phenixbb] Help with AutoBuild

Parthasarathy Sampathkumar spartha2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:54:51 PST 2018

Dear All,

These days my research often involves structure determination of
the Antigen:Fab complexes, wherein the antigen structure is already known.
Given this: (1). I would like to run AutoBuild in such a way that the
program does not to touch antigen model, but only Re-builds only the Fab
molecule; and (2). in some cases, due to structural-symmetry within the
variable and constant domains of heavy- and light- chains, AutoBuild is
searching and applying NCS operator while it is not present, and would like
to avoid the same.
How could these be done either in GUI or in command-line?!!

Many Thanks in advance,
Best Wishes
Partha
PS: Of course, when the data is at "high-enough resolution", I build Fab
model manually after MR and Refinement. But, in the above case, resolution
is only 3-ish angstrom.