[phenixbb] autosol: FATAL RUNTIME ERROR :Wavelength outside range of Sasaki tables.

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Sun Aug 26 17:17:41 PDT 2018

Hi Georg,
I'm sorry for the trouble!   I thought I had fixed the limitation of
wavelength in autosol in March but I may have missed something!  I think
you are using a recent nightly build so your phenix should have whatever I
did.  If so, can you possibly send me the full log file and input files and
I'll try it here and fix the wavelength problem?
Thanks a lot!
-Tom T