[phenixbb] R-factor expectations when translational pseudo symmetry is present

Tanner, John J. TannerJJ at missouri.edu
Sat Apr 14 06:09:51 PDT 2018

Please ignore “(see attached png file)” in my previous post.

Sent from Jack's iPhone

On Apr 14, 2018, at 7:49 AM, Tanner, John J. <TannerJJ at missouri.edu<mailto:TannerJJ at missouri.edu>> wrote:

Thanks Pavel for the advice on polygon. I ran polygon using the phenix GUI. According to the GUI, my R-factors are on the edge of the histogram:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txq7pmu1xrjmjb7/polygon.png?dl=0

It seems like the R-factor histograms from the GUI are different from those generated by phenix.r_factor_statistics (see attached png file).

Also, what is the difference in the GUI histograms for R-work and R-work (PDB)?

Thanks,

Jack

John J. Tanner
Interim Chair, Department of Biochemistry
Professor of Biochemistry and Chemistry
Department of Biochemistry
University of Missouri-Columbia
117 Schweitzer Hall
503 S College Avenue
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-884-1280
Fax: 573-882-5635
Email: tannerjj at missouri.edu<mailto:tannerjj at missouri.edu>
http://faculty.missouri.edu/~tannerjj/tannergroup/tanner.html
Lab: Schlundt Annex rooms 3,6,9, 203B, 203C
Office: Schlundt Annex 203A