[phenixbb] Unflagging accidental "Mark as Failed" in GUI

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 13 13:01:11 PDT 2018

Hi Shane

Currently, no. But I just checked in an update that will let you toggle the
"failed" status. It will be available in the next nightly build.

Let us know of any other issues. Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 11:50 AM, Shane Caldwell <shane.caldwell17 at gmail.com