[phenixbb] "RosettaScripts executable could not be located" error

Yonglin Hu yonglinhu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:00:45 PST 2017

Hello List,

I have installed the rosetta (version 2016.32.58837) and phenix
(dev-2689). I have no problem running phenix.mr_rosetta, but when I run
phenix.rosetta_refine or rosetta.run_tests, I always get the following
error message:

Sorry:
     The RosettaScripts executable could not be located.  Please set the
     environmental variable PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH or add the appropriate
     directory to your PATH environment variable.

But I do have relevant environmental variables set up:

ROSETTA3_DB=/usr/local/rosetta_src_2016.32.58837_bundle/main/database
PHENIX=/usr/local/phenix-dev-2689
PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH=/usr/local/rosetta_src_2016.32.58837_bundle
PHENIX_VERSION=dev-2689

I would appreciate it if you could tell me what really went wrong.

Have a nice day,

Yonglin Hu