[phenixbb] phenix.composite_omit_map

Dyda dyda at ulti.niddk.nih.gov
Tue Feb 7 13:03:11 PST 2017

Dear Phenix BB,

I have a moderate resolution structure that I refined using
secondary structure restraints (both for nucleic acid and for protein)

I'd like to use phenix.composite_omit_map to calculate such a map.

Is it possible (and if so how) to make  phenix.composite_omit_map to use
the same restraints during annealing of the not omitted parts?

Thanks!

Fred
Fred Dyda, Ph.D.                       Phone:301-402-4496
Laboratory of Molecular Biology        Fax: 301-496-0201
DHHS/NIH/NIDDK                         e-mail:Fred.Dyda at nih.gov
Bldg. 5. Room 303
Bethesda, MD 20892-0560      URGENT message e-mail: 2022476710 at mms.att.net
Google maps coords: 39.000597, -77.102102
http://www2.niddk.nih.gov/NIDDKLabs/IntramuralFaculty/DydaFred