[phenixbb] Refinement of two co-factors at the same position

Georg Mlynek georg.mlynek at univie.ac.at
Wed Apr 12 09:46:00 PDT 2017

Dear Kornelius, you can find the answer here

https://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2015_07.pdf#page=12

example 5.

The example is crambin: crambin displays amino acid heterogeneity at
position 22(Pro or Ser) and 25 (Leu or Ile).

*However  atoms overlapping (***crambin)* crashes Coot until you add*

  allow_duplicate_sequence_numbers()

to $HOME/.coot.py in OSX or the appropriate place on Windows. For
Windows, as there is no $HOME, Coot uses .coot.py or .coot-preferences/
directory for configuration - these can be found (added to) the
directory in which Coot was installed (e.g. C:\WinCoot).

Best regards, Georg.