[phenixbb] Fwd: [ccp4bb] Join the editorial team of IUCr Journals

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 7 06:27:48 PDT 2017

Just in case anyone on the Phenix BB doesn't read the CCP4 one!

Best wishes,

Randy Read

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Louise Jones <lj at IUCR.ORG>
> Subject: [ccp4bb] Join the editorial team of IUCr Journals
> Date: 7 April 2017 at 13:23:42 BST
> To: CCP4BB at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
>
> Dear All
>
> We are now seeking a number of new Editors and Co-editors for IUCr Journals, including our biological journals
>

> Acta Crystallographica Section D, Structural Biology
> and
> Acta Crystallographica Section F, Structural Biology Communications
>
> Full details are available at
> http://www.iucr.org/news/notices/announcements/chesternotice_2017_04
>
> Best wishes
> Louise
>
> Louise Jones
> Managing Editor
> Acta Cryst. D and Acta Cryst. F
> International Union of Crystallography

------
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research      Tel: + 44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                   Fax: + 44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                    E-mail: rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                       www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk