[phenixbb] constrain insertion codes to unit occupancy?

van den Bedem, Henry vdbedem at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 19 21:47:42 PDT 2016

Hi Pavel,

Thanks! Yes, several others privately also pointed me to the newsletter. It’s precisely our scenario. Dropping the insertion codes solved my problem.

Henry

From: Pavel Afonine <pafonine at lbl.gov>
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 4:53 AM
To: Christian Roth <christianroth034 at gmail.com>, "van den Bedem, Henry" <vdbedem at slac.stanford.edu>, "phenixbb at phenix-online.org" <phenixbb at phenix-online.org>
Subject: Re: [phenixbb] constrain insertion codes to unit occupancy?

Hi Henry,

first off you don't need to use insertion codes to do what you are trying to do.

Second, it looks like this scenario is described in section 5 here (page 42):

"13 typical occupancy refinement scenarios and available options in phenix.refine"
https://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2015_07.pdf

Please let me know if this is not your case, or it is still not clear, or you need help with this anyway..

Good luck,
Pavel