[phenixbb] Highly anisotropic data

Christian Roth christianroth034 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:32:49 PDT 2016

Hi Kostya,

I have seen worse data than that, which are ususally treated quite well
within phenix using standard parameters. With a resolution of about 2.7
Ang. I wouldn't expect to see waters and also just well ordered side
chains, whereas more flexible ones just give some "bumps"  pointing away
from the main chain density. Though without a picture or something else
it is difficult to say if your maps are really unusually bad.

Cheers

Christian