[phenixbb] Crashing Phenix

Tim Gruene tim.gruene at psi.ch
Tue Nov 22 14:09:35 PST 2016

Dear Reza,

do you start phenix from a terminal, or from an icon?  If you start it from a
terminal, are you sure these are the only error messages? I have received
warnings about the locale ever since I used phenix, because I don't set the
locale, but this never caused a problem except for a warning message.
My suspicion is there is another error message not displayed, which may be
visible when starting from a terminal.

Best,
Tim